Left 4 Dead Skins

meowster2

Maybe getting something like Bill's beret and jacket/vest would be pretty cool.

Or Zoey's jacket, that thing is awesome.

I was wondering if there was a way of using the skins from Valve's files and converting them for use on Fallout 3? That would be pretty awesome, but I doubt it.

Anyway, yeah. I haven't seen anything like this before, but I think it would be pretty cool. My friend at school was trying to get the Minigun from Team Fortress 2 into Fallout 3, gonna' ask him how he's getting on once half-term is over.

So if anyone has any ideas, leave a reply. :3

I just like Bill's mustard-stained shirt.

:thanks:

I'm not sure where I saw it but I think taking stuff from other games and importing them into fallout is discouraged or breaks a rule. I can't recall if that's a bethesda thing or if it's a nexus thing...or both....or neither. If so it wouldn't be allowed to be uploaded onto the Nexus

Either way I'm pretty certain you can do it (import the meshes and textures that is; rigging and animation is a different story). Making them from scratch would be a better idea though.

Okey-dokey. :D

Didn't know about that little rule thingy, lol. :wallbash:

Yeah, me and my friend are working on a joint project to make it from scratch. We decided that'd be easier and would avoid copyright infringement stuff, and name them 'Billy's Jacket' and 'Zoe's Jacket'.

xD