Dynamite Arrows

Jacob Black

Can anyone, by anychance, Make the Dynamite arrows from the game Gun and please be sure to include the dismemberment facter, that is always cool (eg shoot a bandit and the dynamite explodes and there are body parts laying everywhere, it is real handy, espeacialy when you have a swarm of them) this could be made into a leveled weapon if you want. I just thought it would be kinda funny shooting a bandit with dynamite arrows (Note: it takes at least 1-2 seconds for it to go off, in that amount of time in the game gun your victim can get a shot or 2 at you before he gets blowed up) and watching him get blown to pieces. I Would really like to see this made

Not a bow, but this should be able to be used with any bow. I mean An arrow with dynamite tied to it that can be fired from any bow in the game at target ( creatures/ NPCs) But you were close though

Not a bow, but this should be able to be used with any bow. I mean An arrow with dynamite tied to it that can be fired from any bow in the game at target ( creatures/ NPCs) But you were close though

Get Enchantment Mastery, enchant whatever arrows you like the look of with a fire enchantment, and name them Dynamite Arrows.