Voice Actor/Plot designer looking for work!

Lunivere

Hello, recently I've been taking an interest in the arts of drama, voice acting, and scripting. My skills in modding are extremely basic, so instead I'd like to put forward my skills with my voice. If anyone is looking to bring life to their mods, please, contact me on this thread or at my email; [email protected]

I'm able to do variants of racial voices such as Argonian, Imperial, Khajit etc. I have experience with the Audacity program to edit the voice file to your needs and requirements, and I am willing to voice extensive and large amounts of script. Looking forward to working with some of you modders out there, please don't be shy!

I'm also experienced with story-writing and plot development, so if anyone is stuck in creating a story or questline mod, give me a prod and I'll do what I can to help you out.

Hello, recently I've been taking an interest in the arts of drama, voice acting, and scripting. My skills in modding are extremely basic, so instead I'd like to put forward my skills with my voice. If anyone is looking to bring life to their mods, please, contact me on this thread or at my email; [email protected]

I'm able to do variants of racial voices such as Argonian, Imperial, Khajit etc. I have experience with the Audacity program to edit the voice file to your needs and requirements, and I am willing to voice extensive and large amounts of script. Looking forward to working with some of you modders out there, please don't be shy!

I'm also experienced with story-writing and plot development, so if anyone is stuck in creating a story or questline mod, give me a prod and I'll do what I can to help you out.

Any interest in bringing Lord of the Rings to life? PM me if interested.

www.thedarkbrotherhood.com has been looking for voice actors for some time now. It's a HUGE mod that's been under development for some time and they're nearing the end. I'm sure you'd be a great help to them and it's a really good project to get involved with.