Now Taking Weapon Orders

arkentera666

I have been thinking about makeing a weapon for Fallout, maybe a steampunk shotgun or a railway spike revolver or something

but I don't want to do any real world weapons though, because that is just boring... in my personal opinion

How about a kit bash looking zip gun pistol. The kind of thing a creative person could make with jump parts and hand tools?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, these are all great ideas but I still want my brahmin launcher.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe I was the first one to make a request.

ಠ_ಠ

This is Fallout, not Earthworm Jim... :ermm:

FINE!!!

My vote goes to the RPG-7, and this.

A lot of these weapons would fit into Fallout well.

^^ YES. No more needs to be said.

Best shotgun ever, hands down. I've made requests, but unfortunately they haven't been answered. It doesn't need the animation, it just needs the model and texture. For all of the pump action shotguns I've found, I've changed them to use the Lincoln's Repeater attack animation. It looks close enough to pumping the gun.

Charon uses a pump action when he fires his combat shotgun and reloads by inserting shells not switching the magazine. Couldn't those animations be used for a pump action shotgun?

On another note anyone notice that arkentera666 has not replied since the first post?

I am actually looking for a lot of makeshift weapons for Wasteland Engineering. ^__^ I guess it would be like kitbashing zip gun thing... but, I had ideas for Raider Powder weapons similar to Pirate Weapons, like the Blunderbuss. Also, Homemade Electromagnetic Rail Guns! ^__^ Message me if you interested.