Furry Race Mod

Gaikotsu Akunin

first :wallbash:

second i've seenn someone asking were all those furs came from, well they allways been there since ancient history for example: the agybtian gods Like Anubis or Ra, then there are alot of storys in the chinese and japanese history, there are also some Indian Gods, even the keltics had some half animal gods oh and before i forget the native americans also had some storys about that :blink:

If you look on the whole thing the furs where there before the USA even existet and most of the so called civilist-world.

so enough of the history lesson :thanks:

anyway did some of you choose to be ignorant and intolerant or were you born like this

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

touché ;D

well i don't care to much either i'm not a fur as far as i can judge but as a comic drawer i like the possibility to use more than just human characters it's kinda boring special in sci-fi. Anyway just want to set the record strait i mean it's the same thing with gay people i don't care if someone is gay but i also don't think these people are less good volks than other.

Yeah let's just stop this endlessly and most pointless discussion....

I actully like the little idea about this mod request seeing new races in the game... well it's not normal but i rather see many other races than just one

Burmecian has made a few.

Made some races from Final Fantasy IX and and a starfox mod which made its way to 5th on top 100 hair and face models.

its one of favorites on the nexus so far, that and the crisis core FF7 buster sword that came out recently which has yet to get on the top 100. :banana:

• 4 weeks later...
So these furries have girlfriends? Can I be a furry? I like girlfriends :)

You know this gave me a great idea for a mod. A faction of furries who abduct and murder children for you too hunt down and kill :drag:

That would be sweet. One of the existing communities in DC could have a bunch of mutated anthromorphs moving in with them. Conflict arises after the anthromorphs sexual practices towards children (hence referred to as babyfurs) are questioned by the pre-existing community, which the anthromorphic faction takes as a nazi-style persecution system (hence called fursecution).

Some of the anthromorphs would fight back with acts of terrorism and mass murder / diaper fetishism (has there been a diaper mod requested yet or was it lost in the sea of animu requests?):

http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k472/kbadphoto/Pets/M4-A3/yiff.jpg

Eventually, another large robot is rebuilt and unleashed on the anthromorphs to bring justice to the wasteland.

• 6 months later...
Alot of my friends are furrys, does that make them bad people?

They actually really reel in the chicks...... :blink:

It's a fetish.....not much worse than any other one, I mean some are just dangerous......

and by a lot of your friends you include yourself right ?

wondering what kinda group of women is into beastiality (after all you pretend to be some sort of animal).

ah well I'm not going into them being bad people, I know I'm a bad person and this would just end in a flamewar *snicker*

Just cuz someone is a furry does not mean they like to *ban me* animals. A furry can be placed on anyone who likes the fandom of anthropomorphic characters. Yes I could very well be labeled a "Furry" and I have No desire to *ban me* my dog or cat or any other animal.

It seems like no one here has mentioned (or knows) that Fallout had anthropomorphic raccoons called S'Lanter that were cut from the final release. Designers Tim Cain and Chris Taylor said their area was well designed but didn't fit with the rest of the game, in other words: "they don't belong in Fallout". However, if somebody was going to make a mod with anthropomorphic animals, I'd say incorporating that content would be a good way to start.

Just cuz someone is a furry does not mean they like to *ban me* animals. A furry can be placed on anyone who likes the fandom of anthropomorphic characters. Yes I could very well be labeled a "Furry" and I have No desire to *ban me* my dog or cat or any other animal.

This thread has been dead for fully six months.

The guy you're replying to hasn't posted since last December.

• 7 months later...

So .... There is not a furry mod yet? ... darn ...

well anyways, and I guess, that been a furry is not bad :s ,

What is wrong, is the people, why some people cant open their minds and accept others? why some people cant be tolerant with the ones that like to be furries?

Our Humanity blind us into what is good and what is bad, and in the wild life killing others is not bad, is normal, they do it all the time.

The Human, make it "bad" or "good" ...

I am a Furry, and I'm proud of it, its really funny :DDD

and I wish someday, the Humans can have more tolerance for everyone :D

After all ... we are sharing the same world ... no? :3

NO OFENSE TO ANYONE :D

I support furry mods since I've already downloaded stuff to make humans look better and I need more targets.

Not to mention that every furry mod moves us closer to agamma world FPS.

The reasons I have to want a furry mod is that furries, for all their peculiarities, tend to be quite liberal when designing their character, only holding to a few biological principles. *shudder*

Anyway, in the larger picture of gameplay and FUN, a handful of furry mods present an opportunity to enhance gameplay.

Rabbit gangsters......they can hear me...I should not use the silencer which they will hear and instead use knives to the throat.

Knife, VATS, Throat.....

Actually, a rabbit furry mod would be the only one worth having since you could fight with a population issue and help the rebels ala Watershed Down.

edited: Know what? Make a race that wears rabbit kabuki masks. Do that, then expand to other characters.

Edited by Roycesraphim