Spawning npcs dead

opravdu

Well, i want to spawn a dead npc for people to loot his body. I tried looking at Bethesda's GECK site, but i couldn't find anything. I knew that Argyle spawned dead for a quest, so i went to the rockopolis cell. He was dead there. I couldn't copy his body into my cell and then change him. I couldn't find anything, a flag, whatever that would make him dead. Can someone help?

Just give them 0 health and they should be dead when you find them in-game.

Cipscis

That.

And use Run Havoc Sim from the World pull down menu when you have the NPC selected in the Render Window of the GECK. That will make them go ragdoll and collapse to the ground in the Render window. That way you know that players won't see standing dead people. :blink:

I like to lift the NPC up above the place where I want him to lie before applying Havoc. The NPC drops to the ground in a random way. If I don't like the ending position I just lift him up and drop him again until he lies in an appealingly traumatic pile. Script him for dismemberment for further uglification if you like and sprinkle vault blood decals to the ground beneath him to taste.