ENB's and SKSE - Please help

vnaynay

So basically i've been playing this game for quite sometime.. and i've figured most problems out just by working through this, not so long ago I had downloaded some mods through NMM and installed them only to find that they didn't work at all. Continuing researching online I find (Retardedly) that I dont even have the latest version of SKSE.. now heres the thing, before I updated the SKSE some mods weren't working with it.. However I had Realvision 250A installed and was enjoying this alot.. So basically I decided, right I'm going to get this ENB and the latest SKSE version 1.6 working so I can enjoy these other mods that i wasn't experiencing ingame in the earlier version of SKSE.

So I update .. Fire skyrim up with the now new skse only to find that the ENB.Dev/effect/host (what is this even called) the whole thing doesnt even show up and now i'm playing skyrim with no ENB..

What in the world..

So basically I can play on the earlier version of skse with my favourite enb but some mods missing like armor mods and weapon mods blah blah

And the opposite on the newer version.. wtf.

Have I missed something..? Is the latest SKSE version not even compatible with any ENB (i've done some reading.. i'm not the only one with this problem, and apparently just about every ENB doesn't work)

I can enjoy skyrim now with all these new cool mods but with shitty textures and no enb.. sigh.

HELP PLEASE.

Fixed it.. went full retard as i expected, but i fixed it. For anyone having the same problem hopefully my solution could be of use.. pretty basic.. google SKSESilverlock.org instead of clicking on 'installer' (which basically just gives you the skse.exe) click on the '7zip' and extract all files to Skyrim game folder/s (F:\Steam Library\SteamApps\common\GAMES\Skyrim) Something like that.

ok... nope ignore that last comment the problem still persists.. But I know the problem now but not how to fix it, the problem is;

-----From this site.. http://skse.silverlock.org/ what is the difference in the SKSE from the 'INSTALLER' and the difference in the SKSE from the '7zARCHIVE'-----

And WHY can I have an ENB on the INSTALLER version of the SKSE and have specific mods on the 7zARCHIVE SKSE...

PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!!

READ THIS