Horse riding

Ilidan17

I welcome everyone I am seeking mod which the possibility is adding so that my companions ride a horse.

That needs to be built into the companion mod itself. If you use any of my companions they come with a horse and will mount it and ride when you do.

Search tesnexus for Viconia, Saerileth and or Stoker Wolff.

Hm, this is asked quite often lately. Isn't one around then? Give me an example of one of your companions....

Indeed, the better mix would be with the mod, as the package would set the use of a horse or not.

I'll try if I can do some magic with OBSE tomorrow.. It's still the best to have a horse that's included with the companion itself, but it'll be nice to assign a horse to any other 'followers' like in quests so it seems worth a try anyway :)...

The OBSE versions are no longer supported. That was a Shavn1985 joint. In fact the OBSE versions are outdated.

Saerileth is my personal favorite and due for an immersion update. Possibly the best Asian female companion I've ever seen and I tried a lot.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16251

She falls in love with you instantly. All my mods trigger conversations/stages every 24 hours. The only difference is The Underdark Parts II and III, where the quest involved is very complicated and involves The Underdark mod.

Read the ReadMe files. I can't stress that enough.

I'm unsure what you mean. If people have problems with the OBSE-version of a mod they could just use the non-OBSE version regardless if they'd use another OBSE-mod next to it. I just meant that that in general it is best to have a mod that has a horse itself, therefore no having the need to use an OBSE-mod. If it isn't included you need an OBSE-mod that enables you to temporarily let companions/followers use a horse, regardless of what mod you're using as it could be all applicable. The only problem I see is with companions that use scripted AI as well...(at the same time so it'll cancel mine.)

A possible thing that caused those freezes at that mod is that people didn't use the correct OBSE-version, it conflicts with another mod, or that newer version of OBSE use functions in another way or aren't supported anymore.

The OBSE versions are no longer supported. That was a Shavn1985 joint. In fact the OBSE versions are outdated.

Saerileth is my personal favorite and due for an immersion update. Possibly the best Asian female companion I've ever seen and I tried a lot.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16251

She falls in love with you instantly. All my mods trigger conversations/stages every 24 hours. The only difference is The Underdark Parts II and III, where the quest involved is very complicated and involves The Underdark mod.

Read the ReadMe files. I can't stress that enough.

i didn't know that saerileth is asian o_O