animal companions anyone?

gracietoo

I'm afraid Maigrets doesn't host her mods on the Nexus anymore. I can't seem to find any of them.

Anyway, Fort Black Boot can be found here.

Maigret's mods are on Savage Artistry now, you need to register and log in to access them

http://savageartistry.darkbb.com/index.htm

ahh, wonderful - thank you :)

Ask and ye shall receive!

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Fort_Black_Boot

thank you for the warning. I have d/l'd Maigrets Rosie companion, and a wolf one to try, so that should keep me happy for a bit.

I have also found a nice little hideaway and installed it - GreenAcreCave, and I am told that it is near Fort Blackboot.

Problem is, I haven't found that Fort yet, so no idea where to look for my new home - can anyone give a rough pointer please?

another wonderful! thank you Sultericdrums, I shall go there NOW!

i am lookin for companion creatures too but the problem is that i can't change the responsibility of them so everytime i kill a guard they attack me

Make them player owned and with responsibility of zero and they won't attack you. As mentioned above aggression must not be above 5 or you'll have the kind of issues you describe with friendly NPC's if hit by accident.

I have a tutorial on SavageArtistry's forum if you want to make your own creature companions. Just note I don't use menus because I don't think it's necessary so if you want menus there are tutorials on the CS Wiki.

You don't need to register or log in to view my tutorial. I also have a fix posted there for the Cheydinhal Petshop dialogue issue. It's in Technical Info and the post is called Hair, Eyes and Other solutions.

wow maigrets removed her mods,I had no idea.thanks for the update

Just to clarify....If you look at my profile I moved my mods to a central location for personal and reasons of ill health so I can manage them in one place. I'm not quitting modding and have updated a couple of existing ones...ie House Cats.

It's nothing to do with Tesnexus or PES at all, but real life issues so I'm in lurking mode mostly on the forums I do visit except to manage my mods.

• 1 year later...
this may be late but their is a mod for 2 wolves (an adult and a pup) that is easy to work they follow and gard you and they don't have any problems. you can't kill them and they seem to keep up with your level well. and if your out side you can use the dragon mout as a gard/pet the fier works well to kill mobs b4 they get to you.

I've been looking everywhere for Insanity's Pet Shop mod and can't seem to find it anywhere. SultericDrums mentioned using this instead of the Cheydinhal Pet Shop, but like every other posting i've found on the subject, they're just suggestions and no links to the actual mod itself. Does anyone know where I can find this?