Where did my hard drive space go?

My hard drive on my laptop has 136 gb of space. The only things on my laptop are Oblivion, Fallout 3, a couple gigs of music, and mods. I only have 7gb left. I'm wondering where all my hard drive space is, because if I add up my Oblivion and Fallout 3 folders, and their corresponding folders, it only comes out to about 35 gigabytes.

My hard drive on my laptop has 136 gb of space. The only things on my laptop are Oblivion, Fallout 3, a couple gigs of music, and mods. I only have 7gb left. I'm wondering where all my hard drive space is, because if I add up my Oblivion and Fallout 3 folders, and their corresponding folders, it only comes out to about 35 gigabytes.

Depending on how much data you've extracted from the archives, what expansions and mods you have installed, it can be quite alot that doesn't always show from Add/Remove Programs. Between my extract folder and my Bethsoft folder (just oblivion stuff), I have a little over 25gb of data between extracted data, mods, and backed up files (only 1 version of each BSA). I don't even have many mods installed.

Oblivion is indeed a hard-drive space swallower once you start modding it. If you use big mods like OOO, MMM, Francesco's, Armamentarium etc. or any collection of armor, weapon, clothing or landscape mods that involve new textures and meshes, or add a lot of additional music, it could easily take up 100 gb or more. My Oblivion folder currently consumes just over 20 gb, and I'm still adding to it with every download.

I haven't been able to afford Fallout 3 with all its expansions yet, but I imagine it is very similar in structure and size and obviously it has tons of mods too.