Desert Eagle with 10-inch barrel and scope? (Please do not delete)

chaosscourge777

Before you start reading, I want to take the time to apologize in advance. I acknowledge just how many people make requests for the Desert Eagle pistol. My request is, however, slightly different, in that involves the 10-inch barrel version of the Desert Eagle and not the 6-inch version seen in so many movies.

So far, I've found five mods for the Deagle, one of which overwrites the 10mm pistol and another that overwrites the Blackhawk (both of which are useful and beautiful mods, but somewhat undesirable because they take other weapons out of the game at their expense). None of these mods have the extra barrel length on them, and none of them preserved the scope that almost all of the .44 Magnum revolvers in the game have. It's a lot easier to spot the original 6-inch version in a movie than it is to see one of these, so I'm not surprised that this mod hasn't been made already, but I'd love to see it put into action.

Here's an eye-pleasing example of what I'm looking for:

http://www.billcnkc.com/Desert%20Eagle%20Facts/BC2a.jpg

I can't imagine it'd be much tougher to render than the basic 6-inch barrel variant, but I'm not exactly a genius when it comes to working with textures and such. Moreover, I'm sure someone else can do it much better than I can. Like I said, there are already five mods out there for the Desert Eagle, all of which can be further edited if you don't feel up to the task of making a completely new mod. I have a feeling I'm not alone in wanting this, and it's a mod I'm sure a lot of people in the Nexus community would appreciate.

Thanks in advance, and good hunting!