Graphics mods

Wudustan

I have noticed in certain user screenshots that the textures are sometimes a lot more bump mapped, there is greater definition in environment and npc textures. Better lighting and bloom. I want to configure my oblivion to be more like that, but I've no idea where to look for the mods and how to configure the graphics options file to tailor it towards better quality of display.

could someone recommend a few great mods that will make oblivion aesthetically mint??

Thanks for those links, particularly to your own texture packs, and especially the snow texture. I was looking for exactly that, and hadn't found it till now. Many of my favorite locations are up in the Jerall Mountains, and they will all be prettier thanks to this. :)

Yeh, thanks for the textures, I'm downloading as we speak. What about shader mods? Is there any way to enhance oblivion on a rendering level rather than on textures, i.e. deeper bump mapping, I once heard someone mention there was a mod which allowed parallax occlusion mapping in oblivion?

QTP3 enables the parallax shader on many objects, I think the redimized version does this too, but I'm not certain.

ENB series can make the game look very nice with many new effects, though I have not tried it myself.

Motion blur is also available if you're interested in that

I recently found Detailed terrain, which looks awesome.

It might be worth keeping an eye on the Oblivion graphics extender thread over at the official Oblivion forums, there's some pretty interestin stuff going on there :)

oh and there's one mod I forgot in my previous post, Little things part 1. Awesome clutter :)

This guide is very good if you want to tweak your settings and Oblivion.ini file to get the best quality possible.

There are also tons of mods to improve the water, but Enhanced water 2.0 is my favorite.