Does Anyone Here Play COD4? (PC version)

WaLkAwaY

The post "Communites in online FPS games..., What's wrong with them?" started by Steven917 got me wondering just how many people here actually play FPS. So I was curious if anyone here plays COD4 (or has played and wants to dust it off) or any other FPS for PC. Maybe get some games going or something. Anyway if not it would still be interesting to see just how many people play them for PC.

:thanks:

I played some Cod4 a few minutes ago :D

Those bastards kicked me though :glare:

Did they kick you or did you get kicked by PunkBuster? Sometimes if your ping is too high you can get kicked by Punkbuster or if you have a hash file error.

I really would have thought given this communities vast gaming preferences coupled with the 50 or so posts I have read by various people about playign FPS that there would be more posts in this thread. Not really looking for an uber thread and I can kind of (but not really) understand why people would not support or post in this thread http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=159767 (probably too busy) I am just looking for people that may have the same games and want to get a game going. :thanks:

Did they kick you or did you get kicked by PunkBuster? Sometimes if your ping is too high you can get kicked by Punkbuster or if you have a hash file error.

Nope, I usally have quite low ping. They all voted to kick be as they thought I was using wallhacks and aimbot. I was innocent though, I just totally pwned them. :D

Nope, I usally have quite low ping. They all voted to kick be as they thought I was using wallhacks and aimbot. I was innocent though, I just totally pwned them. :D

Happens all the time. You get like two collateral-damage headshots and then three more normal headshots and they actually ban you...

That wasnt me, but it happened to another guy.

• 2 weeks later...

I played the original COD+ UO religiously.

Was fairly into BF2 for a while as well.

Pottered around a bit with Americas Army, mostly co-op.

Gave Crysis a try but it's not really my thing.

Had some fun with SWAT4 co-op but lack of servers with decent ping for my area limit me in that game.

Americas Army 3 I tried out a while, might go back after 6 months if they're still patching, when it might have a few less bugs.

I played the original COD+ UO religiously.

Was fairly into BF2 for a while as well.

Pottered around a bit with Americas Army, mostly co-op.

Gave Crysis a try but it's not really my thing.

Had some fun with SWAT4 co-op but lack of servers with decent ping for my area limit me in that game.

Americas Army 3 I tried out a while, might go back after 6 months if they're still patching, when it might have a few less bugs.

So you never tried COD4?