Does Anyone Here Play COD4? (PC version)

WaLkAwaY

Only the single player demo, wasn't bad.

Guess I missed the boat, I'm of the opinion that one must purchase a shooter early in it's life or one will spend time as n00b cannon fodder trying to learn maps while others have already mastered.

I get addicted to games too so sometimes it's just better not to play a good game for me, lol.

I also am not really fond of ranks and unlocks in shooters, even though if I like the game I'll play a lot and rank up and unlock everything, others won't. I like it being a level playing field, guess that's why I was very into the original and UO, after those they started with the unlocks etc.

Only the single player demo, wasn't bad.

Guess I missed the boat, I'm of the opinion that one must purchase a shooter early in it's life or one will spend time as n00b cannon fodder trying to learn maps while others have already mastered.

I get addicted to games too so sometimes it's just better not to play a good game for me, lol.

I also am not really fond of ranks and unlocks in shooters, even though if I like the game I'll play a lot and rank up and unlock everything, others won't. I like it being a level playing field, guess that's why I was very into the original and UO, after those they started with the unlocks etc.

Actually I was the same. But now I look at it this way, even if you never play MP, there are always a certain level of unlocks in SP it is kind of a challenge to get all of them. It give a new take on just going in and shooting stuff up, when you actually have to work for something. I will still agree however and refuse to play any game that makes you have to purchase weapons in game based on how well you do. Not because I cannot hold my own with just a pistol but because like you said it usually ends up that you just get owned by every other person that knows the map and it's choke points. So you get stuck with an AK-47/74 or a Famas which are good weapons but suck without a scope or a controlled rate of fire. Oh, I am not talking about COD4 BTW I could only dream that they had a FAMAS in that game.

I used to play COD4 online for pc then uninstalled it because it belonged to my little brother and he wanted it back.. in which he quickly decided to lose...I bought MW2 bout two days after it came out and have been murdering the offline version when i get the chance.. i play for PS3 though..you'd figure for free online play i'd be on it with any free time i get bu tfor some reason i've been getting my ass seriously kicked..hmm..