Are you a Mod Author? Need a Video? Let's Talk.

youdojo

So... Here's the cheese...

Are YOU a mod author? Need a video?

Well i'm here to offer my help to any mod authors who would like a short 1-2 minute showcase made of their mod, my pc is powerful so it can handle pretty much anything (incase your mod has 4k textures and 50 billion lighting effects in one cell). I normally just make videos for new release mods but I make others by request.

In case you like a visual...

(Inside Spoiler)

Stuff you should know...

Post your request here and PM me (because my inbox gets full really quickly!)

I will do it in chronological order, it is first come first serve (e.g. If you're the 5th to post you will be the 5th to be addressed!

At the moment I am not available because I am on vacation, I will be back tommorow and will start making videos on monday, Thank you for your patience!

Edited by youdojo

I have one of my newer mods on the nexus and its currently in Beta stage right now. Its called Coins of Skyrim. (The textures you see in the mod pics are not the ones you get with the mod as I don't have permission from the original mod author to use his coin texture as a base)

Here's the link to the mod

Coins of skyrim

I suggest downloading both the Main file and the Optional Add-On File (PS I haven't updated the merchants add-on yet but I am gonna make the amulet it adds be added to the player on game start, I'm just busy with my winterhold mod right now) The amulet in game is called "Amulet of better prices"

If you have a mic I would like for you to talk about the mod. If not then oh well just go over the features in the video.

Here's some pics of the mod

http://static-1.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/51564-1-1393468156.png

http://static-1.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/51564-1-1393470072.png

Hello, I really like your style. Here are my mods.

Hood of Daywalker: This one gives the player Serana's Hood that reduces the sun damage by 50%.

Longer Range for Zephyr and Auriel Bow: This boosts the range of Zephyr and Auriel's Bow while keeping the speed

I don't think this one fits with the style, but feel free if you think otherwise.

Render Unto Solstheim: This removes Nordic sets and Hulking Draugrs added by Dragonborn DLC to appear in Skyrim only.

Thanks in advance.

Currently afk for the next day or so, hopefully will be back tomorrow and will be making videos on Monday,

Thanks for you support,

Youdojo.

Edited by youdojo