Live dismemberment

Son_belial

You might think this is brutal and inhumane. but it's more realistic cus in real battle you could get you body shoot off while you're still alive. This also gives a chance for player to only disable the opponent without killing him. This is similar to crippling an arm but it's more effective cus the opponent couldn't hold a large weapon or even walk if we shoot his leg off.

Well, it would be more of a different type of death in some cases, I mean it wouldn't take very long to bleed out from having your leg shot off with a minigun. It would be cool but I imagine the custom animations would be tough, I mean as cool as it would be for a raider to get his arm blown off and he survive, it just wouldn't be the same if he just shrugs it off like it's no big deal.

Also in MMM, isn't it that the ghouls are the only things that can be missing limbs and that's only if you kill them first with ghoul raise on? Because if humans could be dismembered the entire time I've had that mod I've really been missing out.

... I'm going to hell.

Well, it would be more of a different type of death in some cases, I mean it wouldn't take very long to bleed out from having your leg shot off with a minigun. It would be cool but I imagine the custom animations would be tough, I mean as cool as it would be for a raider to get his arm blown off and he survive, it just wouldn't be the same if he just shrugs it off like it's no big deal.

Also in MMM, isn't it that the ghouls are the only things that can be missing limbs and that's only if you kill them first with ghoul raise on? Because if humans could be dismembered the entire time I've had that mod I've really been missing out.

... I'm going to hell.

I've only see raised ghouls walk around without limbs. Usually, it's a missing arm or arms; I don't think I've seen missing legs.

Still... an interesting concept.

If the guy got his legs shoot off, he would crawl and still shoot his gun. if one of his arms got shoot off he would take his side arm and shoot. But if both arms are shoot, i don't figured it out yet. And if all external limbs are missing, that gotta hurt. If we make a dismemberment system we should make a saving a guy system to gain good karma.

Or we could put up that good ol Monthy Python part

"It's just a fleshwound"

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/5311/itsjustafleshwound.png