The Last Child of Gallifrey [WIPz]

Demeggy

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. I redid the lower levels of the ship last night, and have started adding new areas that are essential to a secret part of the mod.

The TARDIS functionality itself is about 90% completed, for its first phase anyway. With the other releases, there'll be updates and the likes.

Once everythings finally blocked out design and script wise, I'll prettiness it up, including HOPEFULLY a new console model, providing a NIF Tools release comes out for 3DS Max 2010. :)

I'll take some more screenies tonight and post later.

I am a huge fan of doctor who to so when a saw this mod it looked very promising. I had a little idea, maybe it's to complex but is it possible to place your own marker and the teleport to that location with the TARDIS.

Another idea of mine is that you get the keys from the TARDIS and the summon it at your location.

these are only ideas but to my view it would make the TARDIS a real TARDIS.

Good luck with the mod

I am a huge fan of doctor who to so when a saw this mod it looked very promising. I had a little idea, maybe it's to complex but is it possible to place your own marker and the teleport to that location with the TARDIS.

Another idea of mine is that you get the keys from the TARDIS and the summon it at your location.

these are only ideas but to my view it would make the TARDIS a real TARDIS.

Good luck with the mod

Allllready sorted :P

I cant promise anything on the teleport marker, I have tried VARIOUS methods, and come very close, but jacked it in at the last attempt. I did have a brainwave the othernight, but I dont want to detract from key features Im implementing so far.

Glad to see so many keen people though :)

There is 1 little question I have left. Are you going to add the coat from the Doctor or isn't that a planned feature.

By the way, are you aware that the TARDIS is a warship. so maybe there should be a shooting range(maybe something for a later release)

and keep up the good work

There is 1 little question I have left. Are you going to add the coat from the Doctor or isn't that a planned feature.

By the way, are you aware that the TARDIS is a warship. so maybe there should be a shooting range(maybe something for a later release)

and keep up the good work

clothes would eventually be included, aye. But only as an add-on thingummy.

As for the TARDIS being a warship, are you sure? Ive never heard of that before, and Ive been a Whovian for most of my life. AFAIK, the TARDIS is a type 40 prototype capsule that was debunked before the Doctor stole it from the cradles on Gallifrey.