The Last Child of Gallifrey [WIPz]

Demeggy

haha... yeeeah... It got to about 8pm last night and my alcohol ruined stomach from Sat night realised I hadn't eaten, so I gave up.

I'm going to push on with the console room kit pieces tonight and post a screeny of it all assembled.

I've also got the console rotor animated in Max. Which is handy!

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have had an idea that you could add into the mod. perhaps while you are first exploring the tardis, you stumble upon the chameleon arch and the fob watch so you decide to open it and being a huge doctor who fan like myself, i think you know what happens next.

also maybe you could add in the master as well, and there would be no set quest to fight him he would just randomly create evil "situations" that you have to escape from ( this last idea would probably be quite difficult so i realize that it would probably not be doable, it would still be cool though) :biggrin: :biggrin: keep up the good work! :thanks:

i have had an idea that you could add into the mod. perhaps while you are first exploring the tardis, you stumble upon the chameleon arch and the fob watch so you decide to open it and being a huge doctor who fan like myself, i think you know what happens next.

also maybe you could add in the master as well, and there would be no set quest to fight him he would just randomly create evil "situations" that you have to escape from ( this last idea would probably be quite difficult so i realize that it would probably not be doable, it would still be cool though) :biggrin: :biggrin: keep up the good work! :thanks:

Oh, I couldn't possibly do that... No no. There are a few suprises in store though guys. So... keep watch and see.

Coughemergencyprogramme1Cough...

Indeed fella, and theres a high chance the test release will be given to testers this weekend, but Ive had a chaotic past month. Changed jobs, moved house, changed devices from a desktop to a laptop... a busy past few weeks.

Needless to say, the only main things Im doing right now are prettying things up. The console room's being overhauled with a completely new kit set, the console itself will be more detailed and the time rotor will be animated. Im also littering the TARDIS with coral surfaces, allowing it to stand out as unique and not seen elsewhere in the Wasteland.

I'll keep you all updated as I have been :)