The Last Child of Gallifrey [WIPz]

Demeggy

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing official. I've been going over flight to tidy it up and make it more efficient, Ill be finalising that side of it tomorrow night and giving the quest a final test run before I majorly readjust it.

Monday I'll spend on the quest readjustment, and the rest of the week should hopefully be tweaking of the meshes and such.

Spent this evening reworking the introduction to the quest.

The initial build saw you stumbling across the TARDIS in the wasteland. However this time round, the Artefact is now in the hands of a mysterious branch of the Brotherhood, formidabbly known as Sector 42...

Enjoy :)

you said 23rd of december this is released right......?

Ideally, yes. BUT, I want to clarify to everybody that I am not stating a release date as I have a WEEK to get everything done both to do with the mod and more importantly, in life in general. I still havent gotten any xmas shopping done yet, and my only day off this week is Sunday.

I'll put up a short video of the Sonic Screwdriver this evening.

God man i just have to say it again....your doin great... and i dont care if its released like a bit over the marked date....you know the more you delay the more i know that this mod is gonna frickin own.....because more work goes into it.........keep up the good work :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

p.s?? is the scrwwdriver vid up yet?

Right. Release by Sunday.

Be there missing pieces or not, youll have your bloody release. You impatient bunch of... naaaah, I wont have a chance to do ANYTHING over Christmas, so Ill release it as a version 1, then you can knock yourselves out with the basic version over the festive period.

Video for the Sonic? Give me an hour. Ho bloody ho bloody ho.

:P