The Last Child of Gallifrey [WIPz]

Demeggy

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This mod looks awesome I cant wait man

Also to those who are "Annoyed" that the dates are changing get over your selves, get a life, go play the game.

Really I cant belive some people

Anyways *Thumbs up* cant wait bro hope you had a good Christmas I know all bout family issues this time of the year hope it turns out alright.

Go man.....wooo riker....thats the only way to say it that dosent make me sound like a complete ass.......but yeah...we do have lives and good ones...because we have played the game, personally the game has barely anything left to do, so id say if anything this is like an official expansion we are waiting on, and from the gorgeous screenshots we have been given, jets up the excitement for this mod, sooo what im trying to say, can you blame anyone who is a big fan of doctor who, to be a bit annoyed and excited at the same time, to complain about a mod thatg we have been waiting on for a long time........phew im out of breath, thank god im typing. :whistling:

well regardless of how annoyed anyone is i think we can all agree that this will be a fantastic mod, however dissapointing and frustrating the date changes have been it is still great that this has finally been made or at least being made or attempted or whatever

okay then... brief post. Can appreciate peoples desperation for the mod, but lets not let this thread turn into a flame war. It'll be ready when it's ready and not before. I was aiming to get it rolled out in time for the End of Time part one, but without going into detail, thats not been a possibility.

On a side note, I trust you all enjoyed Part One, and are looking forward to Part Two as much as I am.

I won't be giving ANY dates of release now, as I dont want to raise any more expectations.

Will update in a week.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.