The Last Child of Gallifrey [WIPz]

Demeggy

HA demeggy i just noticed that you have an xbox 360 thing and i wanted to know if you will add me......and anyone else is free to add me if they wish....its : joshmas : if anyones interested....

P.S yes my name is josh oh and keep up the good work thumbs up daddy O :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shall do Josh, I shall do.

You'll be pleased to know (specifically yourself Krud), that I'll be continuing work on the mod tomorrow evening after work. Relating to the recent events of Christmas....

(I'm talking about the destruction of the Coral console room desktop theme) - I won't be making any ammendments to cater for the new series look. 1) because we don't know what it fully looks like and 2) because... sob... Ten wouldn't have wanted it any other... sob.... way... sob...)

good to hear. also i read a description of the new control room and it sound as if the design is like the control room of the classic series combined with the coral.

it is supposed to be mostly all white with those big white circle panels making a comeback but rather than the room being small like the classic series i believe it is just as big if not bigger than the coral room.

good to hear. also i read a description of the new control room and it sound as if the design is like the control room of the classic series combined with the coral.

it is supposed to be mostly all white with those big white circle panels making a comeback but rather than the room being small like the classic series i believe it is just as big if not bigger than the coral room.

Aye, from snippet images of the interior as seen through the Police box doors, it has stairs and a sort of kitsch 60s throwback look about it. Sneaky feeling Austin Powers would fit in piloting her.

yeah i saw the snippets just then they do seem to match the description that i found ages ago but anyway. i think the coral theme would be my favourite although the desktop and "library" themes were ok too.

I only have one question... Will there be Daleks? ;D

Theyre not planned, as the actual meshing and rigging of such a creature is beyond my skills at the moment. If I ever feel like the whole things uncomplete without them once everythings done, I'll have a go, but for now, nope, sorry.

yeah now im just thankful that this is still going because i remember one topic where someone was trying to add cybermen into the game as enemies,

and everyone just tore the guy apart about how stupid he was trying to start something so infringing on copyright and that the bbc would tear him to pieces if he did it. It was pretty awful.

so like i said im absolutely beaming that this wonderful idea is still going ahead (and no admins have found out lol :P ) and that you are sharing it with everyone.

although i hope it will go unnoticed by 'copyright lovers' once it is published.

anyway as always keep up the good work.

i think history is repeating itself a bit. I realise that tennant wanted to go (the only doctor who was fired was colin baker) but this is just like when tom baker regenerated and turned into the youngest doctor ever (at the time) peter davison. its almost like Christoper eccelston is the new jon pertwee, david tennant is the new tom baker and now matt smith will be the new young peter davison.