Krud your set up

Here are a few features:

Fourm

Shoutbox

Member titles- Ranging from Civilian to Time Lord and beyond

Video gallery

Photo gallery

Arcade- pass the time with 250 games

They are all accesible as soon as you sign up.

Also a quick note when you sign up there are 3 logos at the top right of the screen these are to change the width of the site so it displays correctly on all screens.

Link will be provided when i get Demeggys approval

Good work mate, I'm quite happy for you to get that up and running as a discussion community for the mod, although I don't think it's worthy of having it's own IPB forum as of yet... heheh. But still, good work.

I'll crack on with stuff tomorrow, got two days off work before Ive got a heavy duty 7 day stint, so I'll try and get the Quest ironed out and finalized and then I can begin tidying up Flight mechanics etc.

Hey it's worthy for everything and with that:

I now pronounce the Last Child Of Gallifrey site

Open

http://tlcogdrwho.ipbfree.com/

you will need to sign up to the site to post and use the shoutbox and it will be updated next week with a big change and feel free to post anything relevant in the forum or any features you would like to see in the mod which demeggy approves of.

i'm looking for another moderator tell me on the site if you want in.

@demeggy can i have your premisson to post any videos or pics on the site?

Also a quick note when you sign up there are 3 logos at the top right of the screen these are to change the width of the site so it displays correctly on all screens.

Edit: forum back up with a few changes and one i'm sure you will notice.

has there been any news from demeggy, because the site really dosnt have any info, (no offense) but i just want to know if the 200 limit is going to be the end of this mod. at two hundred its up to the op to make a new thread or not, and i just dont want to see this mod go to waste

Had a busy couple of weeks so been slogging away with work and family business, will resume working on the mod as soon as possible. Keep an eye on the twitter feed, but Ive made the executive decision to limit updating people without anythin solid, as I dont want to give people too much expectation as to when I can get it released.

It will be released, but I'll keep you all notified via the twitter and such.

Until then, if there is a 200 limit on the thread, all the best and I'll see you all when it's released.