The Last Child of Gallifrey [WIPz]

Demeggy

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Righto, morning. Before I head to work, it's competition time.

To pass the days whilst I finalise things, I'm opening this competition to get everyone in on the action.

The lucky winner will get their hands on a limited edition 11th Doctor Sonic Screwdriver for the mod way before anyone else. This doesn't really do anything different than the existing Screwdriver, it just looks like Matt's. With the green tip and everything. Huzzah.

Rules:-

Entrants need to create a modified version of the existing 2010 Doctor Who logo for the Fallout Who project.

What I'm essentially looking at is getting the D in the 'DW' TARDIS Icon of the new series (see below image - right logo) replaced with an F.

http://atypicalreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/newlogo.jpg

Now you can jazz about with the colourscheme, but keeping it as close to the existing logo would be preferable.

Post your entires in replies below, 1 entry per person. Closing date will be a week Friday (14th May), and I'll announce the winner over that weekend.

Good luck!

Wow lol got to sucked up with going on a DW marathon and working on my senior project to remember about this mod lol XD can't wait for the vampire episode coming up soon :D the weeping angel episodes brought me back into doctor who, I had little to no faith left for DW after David left, still skipped the 3rd episode I hate the daileks so much...I get really tired and bored of any episode that involves them.... >.< might watch it if it repeats on the TV and I have nothing better to do.... and I think i'm going to hop onto this contest so he wants FW in the box shape correct?