The Last Child of Gallifrey [WIPz]

Demeggy

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but there is to many episodes to watch.

But i have watched all the Dalek, Cybermen and Master episodes

Good stuff :) Just a shame I didn't model the classic console... would've been a hell of a lot easier.

Yeah but to be honest i do like the 10th console room...its just got that look about it thats awsome....and when i first saw that screen of the console room i was like WOW its pretty much identical and i was surprised majorly at how much time and effort that must of taken.

And if you had to make the new console room...that would take loads of non stop months lol.......probaly 10 years for me =)

Yeah but to be honest i do like the 10th console room...its just got that look about it thats awsome....and when i first saw that screen of the console room i was like WOW its pretty much identical and i was surprised majorly at how much time and effort that must of taken.

And if you had to make the new console room...that would take loads of non stop months lol.......probaly 10 years for me =)

The buttresses aren't identical, I'll be remodelling those in the coming days, and there's a few things I want to change with the Console, the fatness of the arms etc.