The Last Child of Gallifrey [WIPz]

Demeggy

sweet DMG i am so hyped for this mod its beyond anything i felt in a long while, and a i bet everyones feeling the same way as i do......hooorah, cant wait its only a few days away from release ( im just estimating ) !!!

And yeah i havent seen many more entrys on here. So get them posted guys!! :yes:

I've got to admit... refuelling the TARDIS at the Rift... it's an impressive sight, even by my own opinion if I may say so.

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything you've described sounds simply fantastic. Any chance of the cloister bell going off? Or how about addons expanding upon the interior of the TARDIS? I've always wanted more exploration of the interior of the TARDIS, and sadly the latest incarnations of the Doctor have steered well away from that.

Everything you've described sounds simply fantastic. Any chance of the cloister bell going off? Or how about addons expanding upon the interior of the TARDIS? I've always wanted more exploration of the interior of the TARDIS, and sadly the latest incarnations of the Doctor have steered well away from that.

Cloister Bell's been in there since the very first version ;)

I would have put more rooms into it, such as the Gardens and the likes, but for lack of time and patience, i haven't had a chance. Once this mod's complete, I think I want to explore other modding avenues so I might not go any further, but we'll see how well it's received. Thanks regardless though.

Just a reminder to would-be entrants, you've got until Friday to get your entries in. Good luck!

Cloister Bell is in. Sounds good to me. Can't wait to try out what you have. I am very interested as I had small plan to add a Doctor encounter at some point in a mod I am making. Still mulling it over.

In any case, here is my entry for the TARDIS portion of the logo. I didn't think it would work with just the F, but then realised that the F and an O (as in FallOut) are about as wide as the W, and give and edge all the way down to the bottom along the front edge of the Tardis in the logo. So I whipped one up. It is built from scratch, so isn't exactly the same, but close enough I think. Here it is:

I can not wait after what you described Demeggy

Cheers buddy.

Guys, don't expect any updates this evening, I'm taking a night's break to chill out and get my bodyclock back to normal. Service will resume tomorrow.

yeah i agree riker, if anyone deserves a rest its you DMG, you earned it big time mate. and i can easily say out of every mod i have including the official dlc expansions, this will be the best i can tell straight away and also thanks for making fallout 3 and doctor who fans dream come true its highly apreciated by myself and everyone who enjoys fallout 3 annd doctor who. =) :thumbsup:

p.s nice entry cambragol, looks good and real, fooled me ha =) nice and good work!