The Last Child of Gallifrey [WIPz]

Demeggy

Scripting's easy once you get the swing of things. I did Games Computing & Design at Uni as a degree so programming concepts are ingrained on me, but it really is a very simple process. The GECK wiki has a lot of cool info.

Okay guys, I've started up an official Technical Blog for the Mod. I'll be posting technical, detailed posts about the last few stages of development. This means I might go a little more quiet on here, but that doesn't mean things are dead.

Feel free to subscribe and keep an eye on things.

Fallout Who @ Blogspot.com

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is the screwdriver the size of a nightstick?

It's called a screwdriver for a reason http://www.facepunch.com/fp/emoot/v.gif

It's... not? It's based on the model of the knife, so the size is pretty damn accurate. It's because it's in FPS, in third person when holstered or held, you instantly notice the scaling's perfect.

the way that its held now would be absolutly perfect if it was for the 70s screwdriver remember that thing lol/www.racprops.com/issue5/sonicscrewdriver/images/Image1.jpg

Doesn't seem that big to me. Though the fact that it is still fairly solid might add some weight to it. What model of screwdriver are you going with?

9 & 10's, purely because it'd appeal to the followers who weren't into Classic Who. Naturally, you'll be receiving your 11th variant as well. I see what you mean though, without the texture it definitely just appears to be a metallic, smooth surfaced lump. I'll be working on models throughout the week.