The Last Child of Gallifrey [WIPz]

Demeggy

just go onto bbc i player then you could prbably get, the one you missed and the one that we have already seen?

Unfortunately for me, i live in America and BBC doesn't have licensing in the US (or atleast the website or player). I have tried before. I only get to watch it when it come on BBCA and they air it a week after it airs in the UK. I have caught up on the one's i have missed because of this marathon the past few days.

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just go onto bbc i player then you could prbably get, the one you missed and the one that we have already seen?

Unfortunately for me, i live in America and BBC doesn't have licensing in the US (or atleast the website or player). I have tried before. I only get to watch it when it come on BBCA and they air it a week after it airs in the UK. I have caught up on the one's i have missed because of this marathon the past few days.

Indeed, no spoilers for you then sir! ;)

Indeed, no spoilers for you then sir! ;)

Haha, thank you. : )

gosh and i thought here in AUS was bad but you blokes havent even seen amy's choice yet! damn thats gotta suck lol i saw it last sunday.

gosh and i thought here in AUS was bad but you blokes havent even seen amy's choice yet! damn thats gotta suck lol i saw it last sunday.

Krudd, I was having a look at your blog today. Nice work, although I'm just wondering where you got the idea for the script and message box from...?

Well theres a wonderful mod maker on the nexus called fcterryb who made a mod called the universal key, i really owe the mod to him but yeah so what i did was just take the script he used and then fashioned my mod from there. Im checking out scripting now so i can improve my mod further and give it some nifty new features. But for now im just working on a more accurate mesh.

Thanks for the feedback on the blog :biggrin: :thumbsup: , i wish it had clearer comment boxes but it does the job just fine.

Soooo any updates from the blue box? :smile:

Nothing major at current buddy, last night I made an interesting discovery amongst the relics of the scripts I'm no longer using. That's all I'll say.

I'm not going to push with it tonight, and I'm at work again tomorrow, then will be getting lightly toasted (rather drunk) in the evening, but luckily I have a full day committed to HRH Fallout Who on Sunday, so I'll drive on then.

Keep your eyes peeled on the Development blog, as like I say, I tend to post most of my updates there these days.