The Last Child of Gallifrey [WIPz]

Demeggy

Too bad to hear about the flight mode as that was the main feature that i was looking forward to. That feature is what kept me checking the mod everyday among every other brilliant feature and i do hope that you one day reimplement it and give it another try because this is the one feature which really make's this mod different from all the rest. Because this mode it what makes it different from just being a teleporter. :blush:

Big update on the blog... Riker, you may be interested in reading this...

Demeggy i can not thank you and Cipscis enough for retuning flight mode as that is the feature that really stands out for me and it is good to see that the release is in sight because this mod has been in production for almost 19 months and to see it finally released is a blessing.

Thanks again and looking forward to that demo vid. Plus just wondering could you answer my question about being able to summon the TARDIS?

No problem :) Summoning, most unlikely to be honest man. I know it was in someone elses mod, but I want to keep this as true to Who as possible, and it's been very rare throughout the shows history where there's been a definitive remote control for the ship, so fraid not.

First part of the vids been uploaded but Im just uploading the second part.

Its a 20min video, so thats why its taking a while. Keep checking over the next hour or so.

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, no problem and 20 MINS! wow let me get the popcorn lol

looking forward to it.

And i have just watched the first part and will the swimming pool's water be irradiated?

And what's up with fraps lol

Edited by riker148

Ok, no problem and 20 MINS! wow let me get the popcorn lol

looking forward to it.

And i have just watched the first part and will the swimming pool's water be irradiated?

And what's up with fraps lol

Nah, thats just test water I popped in ages ago and never tidied up. Going to replace it with Project thingummy water instead.

Both parts are now up. There'll be no real updates until next weekend now, but that should insatiate your appetites :)

Cheers. Well, I can happily say the mod's scripts are 100% complete. The quest's perfect, the ship can now be calibrated, rooms can be jettisoned, locations can be stored, there's even a Piloting skill which with every space flight ventured gains you experience to a special little something...

All I have to work on now is the aesthetics; models, textures and sounds. A release is seriously near.

Cheers. Well, I can happily say the mod's scripts are 100% complete. The quest's perfect, the ship can now be calibrated, rooms can be jettisoned, locations can be stored, there's even a Piloting skill which with every space flight ventured gains you experience to a special little something...

All I have to work on now is the aesthetics; models, textures and sounds. A release is seriously near.

Good to hear the scripts are finished, as i know they have been giving you a lot of trouble.

Also any insights on what Models you are working on. :blush:

I've been watching a lot of series 2 this past week and it makes me reliase how much i miss David Tennant and that old TARDIS.

Anyway like i said before good to see a Release in sight :happy:

Indeed!

Big news over at the Blog though guys.

A release date has been set in stone.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, DMG YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY FOR THE SPAM BUT ITS JUST THAT BIG, but acting more seriously, DMG thank you for giving us a date to look forward to mate =) thank you