The Last Child of Gallifrey [WIPz]

Demeggy

Yeah, i agree witth riker 148..... you are reaching to people all over the world with this mod. And everyoine thinks wat your doing is... well.... how should i put this.... awesome! Your creating a story that changes how people see doctor who, and that people you dont even know is lookin up to you because of all your hard work. And i know no one can repay you for all those months you spent workin on that master piece, but all we can do is say thank you.. so this is me saying thank you

Yeah, i agree witth riker 148..... you are reaching to people all over the world with this mod. And everyoine thinks wat your doing is... well.... how should i put this.... awesome! Your creating a story that changes how people see doctor who, and that people you dont even know is lookin up to you because of all your hard work. And i know no one can repay you for all those months you spent workin on that master piece, but all we can do is say thank you.. so this is me saying thank you

I love the little speech as it explains exactly what i'm thinking

Jesus... no pressure then?! :S Thanks guys :) I'm happy with the community I've developed here more than anything, it's a shame a few of the regular goers back at the start have disappeared such as Krudd and Cambragol, but I'm sure they'll resurface the second the mod's released.

Well, must stop nattering, this exclusive Freebie download..cough.. whoops! This exclusive treat won't get itself up and ready for tomorrow by itself...

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well ladies and gents contrary to popular belief i am still alive! i was just checking the thread every two weeks instead of every hour to see the changes. and what a shock i got when i gazed at the top of the blog! :woot:

well ladies and gents contrary to popular belief i am still alive! i was just checking the thread every two weeks instead of every hour to see the changes. and what a shock i got when i gazed at the top of the blog! :woot:

Hey Krud!! Good to see you are still here and Demeggy looking forward to that suprise today

Hey Krud!! Good to see you are still here and Demeggy looking forward to that suprise today

..nyeah... about that... can we all just look forward to the 15 days is over instead? :D

I'm having scripting problems with the 'suprise' to the point where it's crashing the game at startup and I don't know why...

Hopefully you are able to get it fixed :wink:

Indeed, well its still giving me no joy, and Im not going to lose sleep over it, so I'm going to forfeit it to the 10 day mark, so pushing it back 5 days. Sorry, but if its crashing the game, we don't want that now do we, plus I'm off on holiday in... an hour and a bit. And I've not packed.

I'll be updating on Monday.