The Last Child of Gallifrey [WIPz]

Demeggy

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can feel the excitement building up inside me! is the download gonna have the tardis, the dalek weapon or the sonic screwdriver?

None of the aforementioned. Something completely out of the blue yet uniquely wonderful.

Im having a teething problem at current but can assure itll be released before I go to bed come hell or high water.

i can feel the excitement building up inside me! is the download gonna have the tardis, the dalek weapon or the sonic screwdriver?

I think that is very unlikley, maybe immpossible but you never know......I Hope they are :tongue:

Maybe the Dalek weapon?

Damn, Demeggy bet me to it :whistling:

Edited by riker148

Good to hear that and if you do have to work through the night i shall be right here!

Hmm i need something to do... I might go and check the uploaded files as i have not had a decent look for a while.

And WOO 627th post, wow this is one long thread!

Hey demeggy i was just thinkin about random stuff while on your blog, and i got a question in my head I coudln't get out about ur tardis. When you use the randomizer button on the console, does it go anywhere in the wastes, or just only places you've discovered