The Last Child of Gallifrey [WIPz]

Demeggy

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope that wasn't cynicism Mr Riker ;)

The GECK's a handy tool but it can be a pain in the arse when you're writing 890 lines of script and placing 50 random locations around the Wasteland.

Anyway...

Go on, off you all go... go and play with your treat...

RELEASE: Captain Jack Harkness 1.0

Kris

Don't worry Demeggy, you won't get any cynicism from me after all the hard work you have put in :thumbsup:

Anyway i thank you so much for creating Captain Jack Harkness, i shall now download and play and Demeggy would their be any chance of creating activators or whatever they called inside the TARDIS console room to allow jack to look like he is interacting with it?

Hope that wasn't cynicism Mr Riker ;)

The GECK's a handy tool but it can be a pain in the arse when you're writing 890 lines of script and placing 50 random locations around the Wasteland.

Anyway...

Go on, off you all go... go and play with your treat...

RELEASE: Captain Jack Harkness 1.0

Kris

Don't worry Demeggy, you won't get any cynicism from me after all the hard work you have put in :thumbsup:

Anyway i thank you so much for creating Captain Jack Harkness, i shall now download and play and Demeggy would their be any chance of creating activators or whatever they called inside the TARDIS console room to allow jack to look like he is interacting with it?

Something I'm definitely looking at, but at current you need FOSE installed to get cross-mod interaction, so I'll see...