The Last Child of Gallifrey [WIPz]

Demeggy

okay got the vortex manipulator now how do i set coordinates

I figured it out on accident lol After he got drunk i was like "Well...maybe this is how you get the Vortex manipulator!" And i tried it and there it was lol

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do i set locations on the vortex manipulator (i know i asked this on the last page i just wanted to make sure i was heard)

I don't know yet, i haven't messed with it much. I'm thinking of writing a story staring the Doctor's daughter so i have alot of plots to go over.

how do i set locations on the vortex manipulator (i know i asked this on the last page i just wanted to make sure i was heard)

I don't know yet, i haven't messed with it much. I'm thinking of writing a story staring the Doctor's daughter so i have alot of plots to go over.

The locations are totally random....i think

Really? Ive used it twice and it went to the same place both times, but it would be nice it was random. Makes it fun >: D

Really? Ive used it twice and it went to the same place both times, but it would be nice it was random. Makes it fun >: D

Yep, every time i've used it i have always been taken to somewhere different

There's 50 locations which are randomised based on 100% factor, which essentially means theres a 2% chance of arriving at one location.

Pure luck that Caan, keep messing about, you'll realise. :)

Anyone found any bugs yet?