The Last Child of Gallifrey [WIPz]

Demeggy

There's 50 locations which are randomised based on 100% factor, which essentially means theres a 2% chance of arriving at one location.

Pure luck that Caan, keep messing about, you'll realise. :)

Anyone found any bugs yet?

Just the texture for his clothes so far, everything else is great. I think its a great add (I almost wrote ass there lol) and you could completely make over the FO world into a DW one with things like this. Great work ^_^

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No bugs so far and now i just can't wait for the TARDIS.

Cheers mate, well best way to think of the TARDIS's core functionality isn't too dissimilar to that of the Vortex Manipulator, however you can obviously save destinations et al with the TARDIS and what not, so aye, all good in the hood.

No bugs so far and now i just can't wait for the TARDIS.

Cheers mate, well best way to think of the TARDIS's core functionality isn't too dissimilar to that of the Vortex Manipulator, however you can obviously save destinations et al with the TARDIS and what not, so aye, all good in the hood.

That is quite true and i have just been thinking that basically the TARDIS is just a less accurate and more complex way to fast travel but there is something just about it that makes people want the mod. It is still one of the most anticipated mods i've ever lay my eyes on. Also did i spot a hatch or something in the swimming pool? :whistling:

Wow, 3 pages of post and a prelease companion mod! I can hardly keep up with the pace of things. Demeggy, you are some kind of modding machine!

I won't have any time to even try Jack until the weekend, but setting time aside then. He's not actually voiced is he? No no...that would be too much. From the screenies I saw, you captured his look pretty good.

And 50 randomized locations?! That is fantastic. There is a good chance that every trip will be somewhere unique.

Wow, 3 pages of post and a prelease companion mod! I can hardly keep up with the pace of things. Demeggy, you are some kind of modding machine!

I won't have any time to even try Jack until the weekend, but setting time aside then. He's not actually voiced is he? No no...that would be too much. From the screenies I saw, you captured his look pretty good.

And 50 randomized locations?! That is fantastic. There is a good chance that every trip will be somewhere unique.

Cheers man :)

Hmm..don't know if this is a bug but jack now will not use his gun he just keeps using his fists :turned:

Yeah, that is a 'bug' bearer... I'll have a look at that tonight and see if I can make any changes.

it's okay, i accidentally killed my oblivion stone dead anyway. i was trying to update a tardis mod (tardis by drekmoor) and i didn't install it properly. my meshes got deleted and i tried reinstalling the game but now it cant find the .esm file and i can't fix it.