The Last Child of Gallifrey [WIPz]

Demeggy

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks like one of the most professional mods that I have ever seen! Too bad my game just keeps glitching =P

Anyway, Maybe I can solve the 100 thousand glitching problems on my game before D Day.

(Sorry for my horrible english, I'm brazillian)

Afternoon all, just a quick note to say things are going well, the Mod's working brilliantly and everythings looking fine. Script wise.

Model wise, Im having major trouble getting the collision models and animation for the Time Rotor sorted, and Im hoping to get it resolved by Saturday.

I inadvertently created the core scripts for my second release, which will follow The Last Child of Gallifrey in the next few weeks.

Once this is done, Fallout Who comes to an end.

Well Im freaking out right now, I got some pretty awesome Old High Gallifreyan textured doors into the TARDIS now so it looks almost unrecognisable from any other kitpiece in the game, BUT... the console mesh is incredibly backward and, well, f***d up for lack of a better word, so I have my work cut out to meet the Saturday deadline.

In the past few days, I've managed to;

- Mesh, script and implement a top secret reward for reaching the final Piloting Level

- Inadvertently implement the script for the Final Release in a few weeks

- Mesh and texture custom (but non animated) TARDIS doors

- Script a working Telephone to call ingame followers

- Add another new Random event (A Time Ram, as seen in Time Crash)

- and yes, the ability to rebuild the TARDIS rooms using Block Computing.

I'm just stressing out bigtime about this collision meshing and the time rotor animation at the moment...