The Last Child of Gallifrey [WIPz]

Demeggy

Im a bit of a begginer modder but does anyone think the the tenth doctors longcoat would be a good mod (or are you on that Demegdy?)

Im not able to model atm and I am learning texturing currently. maybe based of elder lyons for fallouty gubbins?

As excellent as that would be, I think Demeggy was doing it and stashing it in the TARDIS wardrobe.

I always wear a suit and the hat from whassis'name who wants you to make megaton blow up (so long since i've played, apologies for not remembering), but when I finished the game it was replaced by the white trenchcoat from the other guy.

I'd rather weart the Doctor's apparel.

It better come complete with red sneakers!

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im a bit of a begginer modder but does anyone think the the tenth doctors longcoat would be a good mod (or are you on that Demegdy?)

Im not able to model atm and I am learning texturing currently. maybe based of elder lyons for fallouty gubbins?

As excellent as that would be, I think Demeggy was doing it and stashing it in the TARDIS wardrobe.

I always wear a suit and the hat from whassis'name who wants you to make megaton blow up (so long since i've played, apologies for not remembering), but when I finished the game it was replaced by the white trenchcoat from the other guy.

I'd rather weart the Doctor's apparel.

It better come complete with red sneakers!

Indeed, I have been working on the Doctor's costumes, but they are just textures so no, no long coat just yet.

But yes, the previous Incarnations trademark outfits can be found in the Wardrobe.

Im going on holiday to wales on friday but il vist the cardiff exibition if its on and pay my respects to doctor who there

gives me something to look forward to when I get back Woohoo!

Keep up the good work Demeggy and good luck with your newish job!

and I may dress up as ninth doctor (Long brown coat around children at a public event may give the wrong idea!)

Does anyone want to see the elder lyons thing I was on about becase I found a retexture to make it kinda brown!

Il upload if ppl say yes(prob as avatar)