The Last Child of Gallifrey [WIPz]

Demeggy

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got around to playing it and Demeggy, you my friend are brilliant!Something that i didn't see brought up while skimming the thread real quick is that the library doesn't have a floor. I'm not sure if its just me, but the lower library bit doesn't have a floor, only a bordering one.

Thanks :) Can someone else just confirm this for me? Im having no problems.

oh yeah and i hope your getting rid of the critical engine phase thing for the next patch. damn those are annoying because it doesnt matter if you reverse it or anything your controls are buggered either way and theres nothing you can do about it so you just have to reload again and again. :wallbash:

Fraid not mate. Make sure you're doing everything correct. If you hit the wrong buttons, thats when you get that problem. What I MAY do is change the damage dealt. Basically at current, for every cockup you make with the reversal procedure, it damages the shields more.

Difficulty wise, thats pushing it, so Im considering making it affect Piloting XP.

Damn, i've uninstalled and reinstalled it multiple times but my library still has no floor. What it does is the center lower floor is just a blank tan and when you attempt to walk on it you fall through and spawn spawn back at the entrance of the library. Is the manual towards the center of the library? Because i think this glitch is stopping me from completing the mission if so. :(

Just to be sure, do I activate the main file then the two patches? Or can I just activate the main file the the newest patch?

Damn, i've uninstalled and reinstalled it multiple times but my library still has no floor. What it does is the center lower floor is just a blank tan and when you attempt to walk on it you fall through and spawn spawn back at the entrance of the library. Is the manual towards the center of the library? Because i think this glitch is stopping me from completing the mission if so. :(

Just to be sure, do I activate the main file then the two patches? Or can I just activate the main file the the newest patch?

AH

Only Patch 2 mate. Standard protocol with any FO3 mod :) Always only have one patch active. You dont need to have the main file active either.

O thanks man. I'm pretty sure I did a test run with only the main file and the newest patch and the library still had no floor but I'm guna load it up one more time to confirm.

Yep still no floor :(

No mate

don't use both files, JUST the patch.