The Last Child of Gallifrey [WIPz]

Demeggy

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i didnt enjoy the end of time AT ALL.....

mainly because im from australia and we have only recently seen the waters of mars, the end of time isnt even being mentioned on the ABC site and they plan the tv guide 2 months ahead.

and so thats why im getting a bit annoyed because we are pretty doctor who deprived over here, and it seems it would be quicker to wait for the end of time to actually be shown on tv than wait for this mod

ps you must have done something by by now so why not just release that, at least then everyone including myself will stop complaining and whining because they will have something to do

well i didnt enjoy the end of time AT ALL.....

mainly because im from australia and we have only recently seen the waters of mars, the end of time isnt even being mentioned on the ABC site and they plan the tv guide 2 months ahead.

and so thats why im getting a bit annoyed because we are pretty doctor who deprived over here, and it seems it would be quicker to wait for the end of time to actually be shown on tv than wait for this mod

ps you must have done something by by now so why not just release that, at least then everyone including myself will stop complaining and whining because they will have something to do

Sorry Krud, but I'm not releasing anything until I'm happy with it. Rome wasn't built in a day eh? Happy New Year all.

Right. Release by Sunday.

Be there missing pieces or not, youll have your bloody release. You impatient bunch of... naaaah, I wont have a chance to do ANYTHING over Christmas, so Ill release it as a version 1, then you can knock yourselves out with the basic version over the festive period.

Video for the Sonic? Give me an hour. Ho bloody ho bloody ho.

:P

and so whats this all about then

Right. Release by Sunday.

Be there missing pieces or not, youll have your bloody release. You impatient bunch of... naaaah, I wont have a chance to do ANYTHING over Christmas, so Ill release it as a version 1, then you can knock yourselves out with the basic version over the festive period.

Video for the Sonic? Give me an hour. Ho bloody ho bloody ho.

:P

and so whats this all about then

If everone else can wait for the release, I'm sure you can.

Indeed, and again, many apologies that nothing has surfaced so far, but with it being Christmas, I've been too tied up to actually get anything solid done over the past fortnight.

As I've now stated I won't announce a release date, I'll just hit up a post stating it's done when it's done. I can clarify to you all now that it is NEARLY done, but I don't want to give any specifics from the backlash I've received.

You have to remember that modding for some of us is only a part-time hobby, and unfortunately I have bills to pay and family to spend time with.

Rest assured though Krud, don't stress, the mod will be released. I've not gotten this far with it just to leave it on the shelf. ;)