The Last Child of Gallifrey [WIPz]

Demeggy

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres a little something i took while playing the sims 2. as you can see i even downloaded a tenth doctor costume

REGENERATION

yeeeah... that would be myself and a chap called Matthew Sire who worked on that Sims 2 mod ;) Along with the TARDIS and others :)

Wait, so is release one before reawakening the TARDIS?

Oh, and some things i'd like to see:

-Murfy's tardis was extremely bugged. Companions would ALWAYS get stuck under the console. Put some sort of invisible wall to prevent companions from getting stuck, or fix whatever causes it.

-Realistic travel, involving using controls like the vortex loop, rather than just pressing a button. (Fairly sure this is already put in)

-Travel to random locations. Probably VERY hard to implement, but I guess you could randomly pick a location with the current system.

-Make it easy to add on to, making random DW themed adventures is something that'd probably get me in to modding.

Anyway, I know scripting, mapping and modelling are very difficult and take long amounts of time, but can we at least see some new teaser material?

Also, if there's anything I can do to help, just tell me.

Good luck!

As for Murfy's bug, this was a simple navmesh issue, rectified way back at the start of the mod. As for random locations, there's 25 input atm, with potential for more.

And yes, there is a flight procedure to follow instead of just hitting materialise. :) Cheers for following though, Ill update some point later in the week.

well actually that isnt a mod its just him turning into a werewolf the only mod that i have is the doctors costume. where can i find this real regeneration and tardis mods?

ive heard of a fellow known as dragonsire but you cant get his stuff any more. so can you please tell me where to find your version?

Matts got all the copies I'm afraid, as I dont have the sims on my new laptop or any of the mod material. We lost touch about 6 months ago, and his blogs gone down so god knows Im afraid. Ill drop him a line and let you know if I hear anything though.

Ironically, the regen to another sim appearance with randomised skills uses that very animation.

Cool eh?

Oh and cheers for the Kudos man! :)

ive heard of a fellow known as dragonsire but you cant get his stuff any more. so can you please tell me where to find your version?

Matts got all the copies I'm afraid, as I dont have the sims on my new laptop or any of the mod material. We lost touch about 6 months ago, and his blogs gone down so god knows Im afraid. Ill drop him a line and let you know if I hear anything though.

Ironically, the regen to another sim appearance with randomised skills uses that very animation.

Cool eh?

Oh and cheers for the Kudos man! :)

i was afraid you would say that. ah well thanks anyway

Hi. I have been following this thread for a while now and have been incredibly excited about it! I don't care if it takes another year (please no), I just want it to come out!

This inspired me to try and learn the GECK so I started on the tutorial and found the system surprisingly easy to learn. It is my hope to add a few things myself related to Doctor Who, but I have a question for a group of experienced modders:

Any suggestions on what should be used besides 3dS Max? I don't have the money for such an expensive program and was hoping to attempt a sonic screwdriver of my own to learn scripting and NIF editing.