The Last Child of Gallifrey [WIPz]

Demeggy

will K-9 still be making a apperance?

Yeah, he's not been removed.

Flight has taken 2 turns;

1) you can hit a simple autopilot command to go from A to B

or

2) you can interact with a step-by-step process to get the TARDIS in flight.

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can not wait!!! YES!!! lol I even posted an Idea up here sayiong someone shoudl work on this.....havnb't read much through the stuff but if you are even doing the Sonic screw driver....hellz yes!!! would be cool to also have it as a weapon and some kind of system that gives a automatic 80% or 90% chance to open a locked door, or soemthing like that where it gives a challenge to unlock doors cause I doubt that it is a peice of cake like our good ole' docter makes it out to be lol XD but friggen fantastic!

Can not wait!!! YES!!! lol I even posted an Idea up here sayiong someone shoudl work on this.....havnb't read much through the stuff but if you are even doing the Sonic screw driver....hellz yes!!! would be cool to also have it as a weapon and some kind of system that gives a automatic 80% or 90% chance to open a locked door, or soemthing like that where it gives a challenge to unlock doors cause I doubt that it is a peice of cake like our good ole' docter makes it out to be lol XD but friggen fantastic!

Well what i know of the sonic screwdriver will unlock anything it is faced with and it is very close to a release....... I think :tongue:

You can expect a release, but I'm not even daring to say when this time... yes, there's a sonic screwdriver. That's finished, it unlocks anything, be it door or container, and reverserly can also lock anything. It also can destroy any robot ingame, but has no physical damage effect to people, thus being not a weapon :)

the mod still has that thing where it you can mark a position and then travel to it doesn't it. if not is there some way you can teleport the tardis to you remotely like how it is done here in the voza labs tardis

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4801

the mod still has that thing where it you can mark a position and then travel to it doesn't it. if not is there some way you can teleport the tardis to you remotely like how it is done here in the voza labs tardis

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4801

I'm not sure man, I got something like it implemented, but it didn't fully work. I'll have to see if I have time.