The Last Child of Gallifrey [WIPz]

Demeggy

yeah ive got this glowing mod so whenever my character "regenerates" i just make it like this. and i got kinda bored waiting for this mod so ive been making screenshots with as many mods as i can find that closely emulate last child of gallifrey.

Would i be able to aquire this mod?

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah guys, some of these comments touched me somewhat. It has been a year, and I've dragged it out long enough. I'm going to ramp it up and make sure it's released in the next few weeks. In the meantime, enjoy the amazingness of Matt and Karen. Are we liking Series 5? The Time of Angels... epic much?

I have suprisingly not liked it much so far but the Angels seem to be bringing me back because before this episode i think they had actually made it to kid orientated if you get me.

Demeggy it does not matter how many weeks it takes you (as long as it is not another year :tongue: ) because i can tell how much hard work you have put into this and i know this is going to be brilliant.

I have watched the "Time Of Angels" first part and the first new Darleks episodes. Not mention that we may get more surprises along the way. These first were enjoyable but no doubt the BBC will be having up their sleves some even more better ones.

I hope the build quality will be up to spec with having been in development for a year and the BBC is producing their own official adventure games.