The Last Child of Gallifrey [WIPz]

Demeggy

Here is my Submission I dunno though I feel the F should be more defined but that is just me

http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd349/dante_yamoshaki/DWlogo.jpg

damn thats exactly the same as what mine was lol looks like im going to have to make a few adjustments hmmm

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well ive kept my original idea ( which sadly is the same as dante_yamoshaki1 ) but added some more to it to give it a sort of fallout/doctor who mix-up

OK this is my Entry....its not that good but anyway i tried my hardest using paint because that all i have at the momment and i dont have photoshop on this computer like some people...but i hope its good enough...i changed some of the colour from the original one...but it might work or not.....here it is

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/6604/dwfw.png

is dosent matter who wins atleast i took part and its a bit of fun and i enjoyed editing it. Plus i cant wait for this mod because sounds awsome beyond belief and the inside of the tardis from the screenshots totally surprised me.

and just incase you are wandering DMG is ment to stand for Demeggy...ya know he made the mod and all.

ive gone for sort of a movie poster look. im too anxious to release what i have because you only get one go at it lol :sweat:

yeah true its just a bit of fun. i just not sure its very good yet ill have to see what else i can do but i dont think there is much else.

oh and also im guessing this comp is to mark the end of the mod is it? sorry lol i know you said no release dates lol

Edited by kruddpm

yeah true its just a bit of fun. i just not sure its very good yet ill have to see what else i can do but i dont think there is much else.

oh and also im guessing this comp is to mark the end of the mod is it? sorry lol i know you said no release dates lol

come on Krudd.. you know the score. No comment. :P

Update: Quest pretty much finished you'll be pleased to hear, majorly dumbed down yet somehow turned out for the better.

Going to take a breather in 10mins, then watch Vampires in Venice, and get on later with adding the few final bits of guff such as the Library Databank and just a tidy up of the side-quest.