The Last Child of Gallifrey [WIPz]

Demeggy

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after taking my very first step into the world of modding can now really appreciate the level stress you would get demmegy lol and especially the resilience and determination you have to have in order to see projects through.

like all im doing is making a screwdriver and without thinking im talking to myself in the same way as you update this thread lol. for example im saying to myself ok ive got to crack on with the UV map after dinner and maybe throw in some extra texture detail too lol.

Im sorry if i ever doubted you man lol

after taking my very first step into the world of modding can now really appreciate the level stress you would get demmegy lol and especially the resilience and determination you have to have in order to see projects through.

like all im doing is making a screwdriver and without thinking im talking to myself in the same way as you update this thread lol. for example im saying to myself ok ive got to crack on with the UV map after dinner and maybe throw in some extra texture detail too lol.

Im sorry if i ever doubted you man lol

Heh, s'alright :) Yeah, modding is tough, and definitely requires determination. I've had so many projects throughout the years which have just fallen flat because I've been side tracked. This however isn't one of them!