The Last Child of Gallifrey [WIPz]

Demeggy

ive got a bit of a problem ive got the screwdriver set to one hand melee but the thing is that my character isnt holding it, its stuck to the outside of his hand

the damn site is playing up so i cant upload any pictures but try this http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_t68dzbVJ8-U/S_jMp0QqYwI/AAAAAAAAABw/la6svfxtH4U/s1600/Fallout3+2010-05-23+16-29-33-99.jpg

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive got a bit of a problem ive got the screwdriver set to one hand melee but the thing is that my character isnt holding it, its stuck to the outside of his hand

the damn site is playing up so i cant upload any pictures but try this http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_t68dzbVJ8-U/S_jMp0QqYwI/AAAAAAAAABw/la6svfxtH4U/s1600/Fallout3+2010-05-23+16-29-33-99.jpg

Hey Krud, as much as I love the idea behind your mod, I'm really not keen on giving away the specifics of mine. I want it to be unique for a reason, so maybe once it's released, I can help, but until then I really want to make the project I've been working on for over a year and a half now special and standalone. Thanks.

ok fine im not trying to steal secrets or anything i was just wondering if there was anyone that knew how to fix the grip problem.

anywho, this is for you plopk (and anyone interested in my ramblings) http://kruddsmodding.blogspot.com/2010/05/coming-soon-to-computer-screen-near-you.html

ok fine im not trying to steal secrets or anything i was just wondering if there was anyone that knew how to fix the grip problem.

anywho, this is for you plopk (and anyone interested in my ramblings) http://kruddsmodding.blogspot.com/2010/05/coming-soon-to-computer-screen-near-you.html

Not at all mate, you've got to understand I'm quite protective of my assets having worked on the thing for a long long time now.

Going to get a bit of major 3d work done today, will probably finalise textures for the console room and the console itself, and then I can just finish off the Time Rotor animations, tidy up a few loose ends and we're pretty much sorted.

I'm not 100% confident all the bugs have been found, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Keep your eyes peeled on the blog.

Ah dagnamit - I HATE texturing. I'm not a 3D Modeller by trade, so it's driving me bloody potty at the moment. I'll update accordingly, this is taking longer than first thought to have a result with some modicum of professionalism.

Ah dagnamit - I HATE texturing. I'm not a 3D Modeller by trade, so it's driving me bloody potty at the moment.

I hear you on that one. Good luck getting it right. The buttresses look good though. Well, at least they seem to fit in to the rest of the halls. Are you adapting vanilla textures, or making your own from scratch?

Ah dagnamit - I HATE texturing. I'm not a 3D Modeller by trade, so it's driving me bloody potty at the moment.

I hear you on that one. Good luck getting it right. The buttresses look good though. Well, at least they seem to fit in to the rest of the halls. Are you adapting vanilla textures, or making your own from scratch?

Making my own, unfortunately. Unfortunately because I'm not a dab hand with PS. It's the UVW maps I'm getting riled up with, if only I could find my original map and just rework the textures on there.... I'm giving up for the night.

I'll update with a bit more tomorrow.

Still working on texturing at the moment. Trying to get the resolution high enough, but gradually getting there. Have some things going on in personal life which may consume for a day or so, but I'll try and keep it ticking over.

wow DMG this looks really great...i havent been on the forum in a while so i was totally amazed when i went onto the blog and had a look at the screens. very well done, this mod is truely somthing special....cant wait for the release, when it finally is.....it will taste like victory....lol, kudos dude. :thumbsup: