The Last Child of Gallifrey [WIPz]

Demeggy

wow DMG this looks really great...i havent been on the forum in a while so i was totally amazed when i went onto the blog and had a look at the screens. very well done, this mod is truely somthing special....cant wait for the release, when it finally is.....it will taste like victory....lol, kudos dude. :thumbsup:

Cheers mate. Everyone might want to have a look over at the blog for a very special update. It looks like the end is nigh people.

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys, thanks for the praise, I'm happy with how it's turned out. In the end it came down to using very high-res textures (2048x2048) to bring out the detail.

I'm going to work on the collision modeling and animations this evening and continue with the updates, then we're just onto debugging and testing and hey ho, it's a winner.

Cheers pal, at the moment I'm just working on the controls for the console, trying to get them right. I'm pulling a few from the Vanilla content and snipping them here and there, and I'm also trying to craft some of my own, but it's tricky work. I'll put a vague update on the blog before bed, but it's an early one tonight again, I've been working this weekend and only get Monday off.

Cheers pal, at the moment I'm just working on the controls for the console, trying to get them right. I'm pulling a few from the Vanilla content and snipping them here and there, and I'm also trying to craft some of my own, but it's tricky work. I'll put a vague update on the blog before bed, but it's an early one tonight again, I've been working this weekend and only get Monday off.

There's a Star Trek and Dr. Who marathon on BBC the next 3 days. ^_^

There's a Star Trek and Dr. Who marathon on BBC the next 3 days. ^_^

I'll have to keep my eyes on it. I 'cluttered' up the console a little more last night, replaced the buttons with modelled activators, not overly happy with it at the moment though.