The Last Child of Gallifrey [WIPz]

Demeggy

Also to any Who fans head over to the Doctor Who official site for the first interactive game: The city of the Daleks

EDIT: just completed it and it took from 1 - 1:30 hour which i was suprised and i must say it is a damn brilliant episode and i cannot wait for more. The graphics may not be the best but when played on very high they are not bad as the game was intended to be played on almost any PC. This Dalek episode is better than the one that was aired on TV.

P.S Demeggy there are some good sounds of the TARDIS included which are easily accesed through it's program file folder which may do good in the Mod

But sadly for our American freinds you will have to wait till july and sadly you will have to pay for them. At least we britons are now getting something for paying our TV license. :rolleyes:

You can get it here

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also to any Who fans head over to the Doctor Who official site for the first interactive game: The city of the Daleks

EDIT: just completed it and it took from 1 - 1:30 hour which i was suprised and i must say it is a damn brilliant episode and i cannot wait for more. The graphics may not be the best but when played on very high they are not bad as the game was intended to be played on almost any PC. This Dalek episode is better than the one that was aired on TV.

P.S Demeggy there are some good sounds of the TARDIS included which are easily accesed through it's program file folder which may do good in the Mod

But sadly for our American freinds you will have to wait till july and sadly you will have to pay for them. At least we britons are now getting something for paying our TV license. :rolleyes:

You can get it here

Damn it! >.<

You can get it here

hell yeah i am downloading it just now....cant wait and sorry to all those other people whoa rent able to download :confused:

well once again we've been screwed over by the bbc

ah sorry dude but atleast you have somthing to look forward to, and i have just finished it now....its really awsome krudd, just like a real doctor who episode you would expect to see on the tv, just its a game! seriously its worth waiting for.... well depends on how much you like it.

ah sorry dude but atleast you have somthing to look forward to, and i have just finished it now....its really awsome krudd, just like a real doctor who episode you would expect to see on the tv, just its a game! seriously its worth waiting for.... well depends on how much you like it.

I said it was good :biggrin:

I said it was good :biggrin:

And you didn't lie, thats for sure lol

Misspell on lie lol Sorry Riker

Hi, me again. Just popping in to see how the mod is going and am very happy to see awesome progress! I still can't wait to fire this one up.

About the adventure games, I am really happy to see that those are being produced again. I remember when I played the old Sierra and LucasArts games like Kings Quest, Quest for Glory, Space Quest, and Maniac Mansion. Since I am one of those rebels, I will have to wait to see how good the game is.

Bye for now!