The Last Child of Gallifrey [WIPz]

Demeggy

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been browsing the net and found an awesome fan made trailer:Link

Very good story, i'm not sure about the next one though, i want more science in my science fiction lol

and the link is interesting, well done i would say, but i'm not sure how well Johnny Depp could play the Doctor. The last 3 doctors have been eccentric and brilliant, I suppose a futuristic non alcoholic Captain Jack Sparrow would be close.

Unfortunately I've just been made redundant with work this afternoon, so there's a bit of a hiatus at the moment whilst I try to sort life out.

Keep reading the blog though for updates.

Appreciate the patience.

Unfortunately I've just been made redundant with work this afternoon, so there's a bit of a hiatus at the moment whilst I try to sort life out.

Appreciate the patience.

No problem, take the time you need : )

Appreciate the patience.

I know how it is. Happy Birthday.

Appreciate the patience.

I know how it is. Happy Birthday.

Thanks mate. The big 25. Indifferent really. I'm going to make moves on getting the mod finalised over the next couple of weeks, its hanging over me like a dead weight now, and Ive got other smaller projects I want to roll out.