The Last Child of Gallifrey [WIPz]

Demeggy

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I told you you'd get to see K9 again... and not in his usual capacity. Looks like time's been cruel to the Doctor's old robo-buddy... Dialogue's quite quirky, one might saying he gets aHead of himself...

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9176/pooroldk9.jpg

enjoy.

Time HAS NOT being good to him eh

Any chance there being a quest about rebuilding him and having him as a companion if possible

aHead lol

Unfortunately not. Although there is SOMETHING you have to do to him in order to obtain something... I won't say any more.

dude as soon as i saw the inside of the tardis i was like OMG this is the best *ban* mod that i have ver set my eyes upon......

sorry for the swearing but its just that good lol....you sir are the master of modding in my eyes.....there have been amny very good mods out there but from my view this looks 20 billion times better than eny other.....mostly because i am a huge fan of doctor who and i am sure if anyone feels the same they wil agree with me!!

give it up for demeggy!!!! woooooooooooooooooooooo

oh and merry christmas if i dont comment again....this will make a splended christmas gift as well!!!!

cheers again for all your hard work =)

plus will the doctor actually be included in the mod.......just wandering...?

oh just wondering will this mod require any DLC's ?

Nope, as stated back in the initial post, the DLC's will be supported later, allowing the TARDIS to travel to Point Lookout, Alaska and even Space, but no, nothing required at all. :)

dude as soon as i saw the inside of the tardis i was like OMG this is the best *ban* mod that i have ver set my eyes upon......

sorry for the swearing but its just that good lol....you sir are the master of modding in my eyes.....there have been amny very good mods out there but from my view this looks 20 billion times better than eny other.....mostly because i am a huge fan of doctor who and i am sure if anyone feels the same they wil agree with me!!

give it up for demeggy!!!! woooooooooooooooooooooo

oh and merry christmas if i dont comment again....this will make a splended christmas gift as well!!!!

cheers again for all your hard work =)

plus will the doctor actually be included in the mod.......just wandering...?

Haha, bloody hell, calm down there dear. But thanks for the praise :) I'm definitely not as good a modder as you make out, I'm still learning new things every day I carry on with the project.

As for the Doctor, someone else asked and I gave a cryptic answer.

I don't necessarily want to give it away now, but I might aswell let you know that yes, the Doctor is in it for definite, right from the word go, as soon as you step onboard the TARDIS infact.

But as I said before, not in the way you're used to seeing him...

so judging by the twitter thread K-9 seems to be the biggest pain in the bum? lol

haha... you could say that. Yes. Yes and yes. I was going to knock on with it tonight, but after the day Ive had at work, Im sticking in a pizza n going to chill with the xbox n some telly. I'll update tomorrow.