The Last Child of Gallifrey [WIPz]

Demeggy

For those of you who like star trek and Dr Who , here is a brilliant short film made by Rick kelvington My linkhttp://kelvington.com/?cat=47

I must say it is one of the best fan made video's i've ever seen.

Not a massive Trekky, in fact Im not a Trekky in the slightest, but I had a gleg and it's fairly funny :)

Just taken the mod through a test run and can say I'm pleasantly happy with it.

I'm very tempted to put in an incredibly complicated puzzle... but we'll have to see. Going to continue working on the manual I think.

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things are scooting along nicely. The more I playtest, the more bugs I find, but I'm fixing these up as I go along. I've shifted some of the action from Megaton to Rivet City, and I'm not implementing any more functions or features now to what's been promised.

The only problems I'm having are getting the collision models just right, and as a result I haven't even started the animation yet.

With less than 3 weeks until Dematerialisation Day, I'm more confident than ever that things will be released on time and with efficiency.

As with all mods there may be a few glitches in the system upon release, but name me a perfect mod that doesn't experience those?

I'm itching to start work on another project and finish off my 'Project Progenator' mod, both of which are non-Who related, so it's fitting that I nail this thing down.

Good to see from the images that you got that texture problem sorted out.

Which texture problem? :S

Released footage of the Dalek weapon today, and I'm currently in a moral dilemna about tomorrow's top secret suprise...

The Console Room Wall texture and i like the Dalek gun as it gives the mod more of a Who feel.

And "Top Secret" suprise eh.....I wonder what it could be :wacko:

Cheers, y'know, it does actually... I agree. There's a bit of a bug with it at the moment where the screen effect doesn't want to particularly show up at random, so I'll be looking that over. I took my housemate through it for a test run this evening, and he was impressed, so I'm happy with it.

The Console Room Wall texture and i like the Dalek gun as it gives the mod more of a Who feel.

And "Top Secret" suprise eh.....I wonder what it could be :wacko:

Cheers, y'know, it does actually... I agree. There's a bit of a bug with it at the moment where the screen effect doesn't want to particularly show up at random, so I'll be looking that over. I took my housemate through it for a test run this evening, and he was impressed, so I'm happy with it.

You should be happy with it how much work you have put in especially with how you have tried to replicate everything perfectly. Good Work :thumbsup: And also, actually how many mods take the time to create a manual....not many i know of, which shows how committed you are to the mod and Who.

Yeah, i agree witth riker 148..... you are reaching to people all over the world with this mod. And everyoine thinks wat your doing is... well.... how should i put this.... awesome! Your creating a story that changes how people see doctor who, and that people you dont even know is lookin up to you because of all your hard work. And i know no one can repay you for all those months you spent workin on that master piece, but all we can do is say thank you.. so this is me saying thank you

Yeah, i agree witth riker 148..... you are reaching to people all over the world with this mod. And everyoine thinks wat your doing is... well.... how should i put this.... awesome! Your creating a story that changes how people see doctor who, and that people you dont even know is lookin up to you because of all your hard work. And i know no one can repay you for all those months you spent workin on that master piece, but all we can do is say thank you.. so this is me saying thank you

I love the little speech as it explains exactly what i'm thinking