The Last Child of Gallifrey [WIPz]

Demeggy

I have had massive ponderings about something gigantic this evening, I may very well explore said ponderings after release...

What might those ponderings be?

Or would it ruin a suprise?

IF I get a test version of it working, I'll release a spoiler vid.

I've just come across a couple of bugs today which have pissed me right off, so I'm beavering way on getting them sorted, but I'm also trying to get to the pub tonight so we'll see.

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was just gonna say, what about regeneration? maybe you could start glowing and then it shows the character customization menu and you just collapse and when you get up your the new regenaration (don't forget to make character weak after) and maybe there was a console command that initiated it? (i suggested this because i wanted to do my own little story) at the end of the game your left dying and the brotherhood of steel postpone your regeneration and at the end of broken steel your left dying and you regenerate

P.S that little story was something i made up don't put it in the mod whatever you do.

P.P.S don't wanna do it... DON'T DO IT!!!

i was just gonna say, what about regeneration? maybe you could start glowing and then it shows the character customization menu and you just collapse and when you get up your the new regenaration (don't forget to make character weak after) and maybe there was a console command that initiated it? (i suggested this because i wanted to do my own little story) at the end of the game your left dying and the brotherhood of steel postpone your regeneration and at the end of broken steel your left dying and you regenerate

P.S that little story was something i made up don't put it in the mod whatever you do.

Wow how many times a bit over the top dalekcaan1 :pinch:

when posting click post once because if you click it say.. 2 times you get two of the same post :turned:

Anyway Demeggy how much would this implementation effect the mod?

EDIT: OH it's going quiet on the homefront now that Demeggy is focusing on getting the mod ready :mellow:

Edited by riker148