The Last Child of Gallifrey [WIPz]

Demeggy

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really cant beleive its only 2 hours till release, i think this is all a shared momment for evryone who has been following this forum, personally i check it every day as do other people. just to clarify DMG are you going to release the mod when it hits 12 o clock or wait til its morning,

Hey I have been following this mod since 2009 and its been really hard to find out when this thing will be released cause first you said a couple weeks then you said christmas and now it finally here I can't wait till 12 thanks for everything Demeggy for all your hard work.....the reason I couldn't post before is because I didn't get a computer till a couple weeks ago and I have always loved fallout 3 so I got it for computer just incase I get one..I have always LOVED Doctor Who my favorite doctors will alway be Tom Baker and David Tennate.....Thanks again Demeggy!!

OMFG 2 minutes and counting for me. im new to the fallout 3 on PC (used to play it on my PS3 all the time) and i feel like i joined just in time to find this gem. im incredibly impressed with this and id like to show my gratitude as im a huge doctor who fan :)

its been on zero for 14 hours for me. thats time difference for you people lol. "i come to you with an important message from the future! oooooo"